THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bunny at home

It's been about a week and a half since we came back home. We are healthy and happy. Since all the college students are going back to school, jobs are opening up. We applied left and right and now all we have to do is wait on calls. My fiancee called up a few places and it sounds like he's got a better shot at landing one than I am. As long as at least one of us lands one, than it's ok for now.

Also, I started writing a new story. It's basically about an aristocrat bunny who switched places with a poor bunny....so it's kinda like the prince and the pauper. I'll post more on it later since it's still in the works.

And omg, Buck-Tick finally got their single released! I love this song!


Here's the actual music video for this song.

Also, here's the anime opening the song came from. The anime is called Shiki, btw.

0 comments: