THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So apparently the soon to be ex-roomies don't understand who they are messing with

Long title, I know, but seriously, they don't know who they are messing with. Danielle Bilyeu aka Rosie, Ricky Lee aka Kitty, and Nate Fisher decided that they wanted to be idiots and kick us out for nothing. Nate called the cops a few days ago saying that me and my fiancee threaten them even though him and I have been in our room the whole time. He also claimed we do nothing even though we cook, clean, buy food, and buy things they need for the house. All they do all day is play games, have online sex, and spend money on toys even though they are adults, not children.

Lately, my fiancee and I have not eaten anything for several days, mostly because they won't let us eat and because we know that if we leave the room, they will try to make up a lie and call the cops on us. Everything in the frig apparently belong to them even though my fiancee and I bought some of it. The only time we leave our room is to get water from the tap and to use the bathroom...especially for me since thanks to their neglect, I got a bladder infection...again.

Since no one can help or will help, the only place to go to is my mother, sadly, she will only help me while my fiancee rots on the streets. I told her if she forces him out, I will leave with him. She hasn't said anything yet...probably avoiding me like she has been lately.

I know this is probably a very pointless blog, but maybe think of this a warning to not trust those people and I got to vent out somehow. But it's all good, karma will hit them very very hard.

0 comments: