THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stuff for Sale!

I am selling a some items from my collection in order to afford things like medicine and such.

Since paypal doesn't like me for some odd reason, I will only accept Postal Money Orders. They are relatively easy to obtain and they are backed by the federal government, so there's so need to worry about a check bouncing.

Also, I do not have cash to ship things out, so if you do not mine sending the money first or at least half so that I can ship it out, that'd be great. I can do FedEx or by Postal, depends on your choice and on which is cheaper (with shipping fees and packaging and such).

I have a rough price idea on the items, but you are more than welcome to haggle and name your price! First come, first serve!



Neopet Plushies

They are about the size of those half soda cans. I do have more but they are boxed away somewhere.



Dolls


Sailor Mercury temporarily on hold.
Sakura doll comes with her staff (don't remember if it came bent or if it was from being in storage) and detacha
ble cat ears.



Yu-Gi-Oh HotWheels Car





Heart Bracelet/Anklet

Can be worn as a bracelet or anklet, doesn't matter. Can make a great cosplay piece. I do have more jewelry if interested.



NANA Charms

I might have more of these, but those are all I could find. The bracelets they came with have gone missing (but they were too small for any wrist and uncomfortable, the charms are more interesting).



Sailor Moon Cards


The Future Expansion pack contains all the cards it came with, including the damage beads (still in package). As you can see, the cards are still in new condition. I checked them out this morning, so there's nothing missing. The only thing is that the box is a little beat up.

The Tuxedo Mask pack has a deck of cards (as far as I know, it's all the cards it came with) and it has the damage beads (probably not original but I got a bag of them so I counted some out and tossed in the amount it is suppose to come with).

The cards in the plastic sheet were more than likely from one of those small expansion packs that you can get for like a couple of bucks.

All Sailor Moon Cards are still in good condition and were rarely used. Boxes are somewhat beat up, but not falling apart.



Golden Pokemon Cards

Both come with their certificates of authenticity. Jigglypuff card has been opened but the Pikachu card has never been opened.


Vileplume Pog

Remember pogs? I still have one of mine that was used for Pokemon games. Its about the size of a nickle and its beat up since it was used a lot, so I am giving this away to who ever wants it. If no one wants it, I'll probably end up tossing it out.



Pokemon Cards

I have a TON of Pokemon cards!!! They go from beat up to excellent condition! I have German, Japanese, and English cards. There are also first additions, second additions, Team Rocket additions, and even Promo cards. I have won some epic battles with these cards! I have more damage beads if you wish to have some when you order some Pokemon Cards. I believe I have up to either the Second or Third Generation. Just ask and I'll see what I have for you.


Tenchi Muyo Cards

These are just Collector Cards, so nothing too special. But they are pretty nice if you're a big fan.



Random Pokemon Collector Cards


These are a random assortment of collectable cards for Pokemon that show trainer status and I think some of them form a big picture if you gather all of them.


Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

These are in great condition! I believe I only used them once for a game. I do have some Japanese cards. As you can see, I have a tin filled with them, so ask and I'll see what I can get for you.



Other Yu-Gi-Oh stuff
These aren't really for sale, but if you want them, go ahead and have them. The top image are stickers. I only have those four. The second image, those were from a game, not sure what game it was. They were never used, so it you want them, have at it!





The other things I have (like the Mario Coin), are boxed away, so it will take awhile till I can find them. I do have a game set aside to sell if GameStop doesn't take it. So please, if you want something that I have shown, send me a note, message, or whatever so that we can work something out.

Thank you for your interest!

0 comments: